Ballet Barre Workout<br>Diane Diefenderfer<br>Class 2276

Ballet Barre Workout
Diane Diefenderfer
Class 2276

Watch this Class
Deborah N
Love this routine - love the grace and appreciation for the body. love the break from loud driving music. felt like it could be my morning meditation
A lovely barre class - I missed my usual ballet tonight so did this from PA and really enjoyed the details. Just needed a pianist in the corner....
So enjoyed the graceful movements and techniques....will nice incorporate into my classes. Thank you, Diane!
Jamie H
Thank you so much. When I first started barre, I truly detested it. However, I have found myself loving it now. Diane is such an inspiration! I was told by an instructor that people with 'knee issues' should not do barre. However, Diane is living proof that you can.
thankyou - always good to re enforce my ideas with better technique. also some barre practice is fast - I think a balance is good .
Lovely, excellent instructing and demonstration. Please do another or several more advanced videos.
I loved this and the other ballet class. I am a former dancer, so I am loving this change to get back to the barre. Really hoping for more classes like this!
This class was fantastic! Challenging and so enjoyable; great instruction!
Nice explanation of Ballet terms, and the fact the instructor shared her injuries and how to modify to avoid further injuries at the barre.
Pilates B
Amazing love this one!
11-20 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin