Rotation from the Hips<br>Diane Diefenderfer<br>Tutorial 2277

Rotation from the Hips
Diane Diefenderfer
Tutorial 2277

Watch this Tutorial
Ashley O
I really appreciate the way you described the heels in the pilates position on the foot at as held In space. That one is especially hard to describe to a newer student because of the placement of the heels in space and I feel that that describes it perfectly.
Coral S
I really enjoyed seeing the combination of parallel and rotation in leg circles, I can see how this will help with finding those external rotator muscles without tucking the pelvis. 
Katie W
I loved the examples of words to use and to avoid when cueing glute activation while keeping a neutral pelvis. It's great to keep these terms and how a client may respond to them in mind while teaching such as the difference in saying "activate" or "fire up" versus "clench" and "squeeze."
Isabella G
I really liked the cue about keeping length through the hip flexors when maintaining a neutral pelvis. I often think about keeping my sacrum to the mat to keep my pelvis neutral, but this is another way to cue a neutral pelvis and prevent tucking for myself and anyone I teach. 
Lu Zhang
This is definitely the most professional video I've ever seen. It will help me become an exceptional teacher. Looking forward to more videos. Thank you Pilates Anytime for letting me can meet Diane anytime!
Solana M
What a great lesson in how to properly rotate and everything that goes into it. You're not just letting gravity do the work, there are so many important muscle groups that go into doing the work.
Lauren S
Excellent lesson with clear and concise instruction! I felt the "foot held in space" cue and zipping not only through your waist but imagining one long line from the heel to the tailbone to the spine to the crown of the head to be excellent cues to get into proper position
21-27 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin