Continuous Flow Mat<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 2305

Continuous Flow Mat
Meredith Rogers
Class 2305

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Another exceptional flowing and challenging class ! You always come up with new details that make the work even deeper. Thank you so much Meredith :)))
Thank you all! I appreciate hearing from you so much!

Rebekah, I will look forward to meeting you as well. :)
Love the sound and tone of your voice. Great class
1 person likes this.
brilliant class!
The 'hovering feet' cue has added a lot more depth to my practice and teaching. Thank you! Just yesterday I used it to teach a group equipment class that I was subbing and the response afterwards was very rewarding. I thought you might enjoying knowing how your work is rippling out in a positive way.
Thanks, ladies.
Mary Jeanine..I do appreciate knowing how my work is affecting others. Thank you. I only just recently started playing with that idea and it has added depth to my practice as well. Much love!
One of my go to favorites! Beautiful teaching Meredith!
1 person likes this.
What an amazing class! I've recently come back to Pilates after a break, so I'm sort of familiar with the moves, but could use some reminders. For many of the exercises, I felt the instructions and guidance were the best I've ever received, and I've taken many classes with many instructors. I felt like I was getting the moves correctly for the first time. The last quarter of the class wasn't quite as helpful for me, the instructions became a tiny bit more vague, and I kept having to crane to look to see what I was supposed to do. Even so, quite possibly the best class I have ever taken!
Welcome back to Pilates, Trudie.
Thank you for your lovely feedback
1 person likes this.
Loved. Perfect and balanced half hour
21-30 of 62

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin