BASI Mat Flow<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 231

BASI Mat Flow
Meredith Rogers
Class 231

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
awesome class...great instructor!!!...I really felt so good after this!
Thanks for playing Nicole!
1 person likes this.
Ooooh this felt sooo good! Thanks Meridith. BTW. if you really want to complain about the weather come to Alberta!
Ha Ha. We have nothing to complain about here Lisa but we never stop trying.......
1 person likes this.
I've been doing Rael's system 27 for about 2.5 yrs. and am still in love with it, but when I heard about pa I was very excited to get other viewpoints on the pilates methods. Super class, very fluid and I will definitely add to my favorites. Thanks, Jeff
1 person likes this.
wonderful class! i am super energized. thanks, meredith! i feel you... as i move into my 30s i still haven't gotten the left-right thing down pat. i guess it is a mark of creativity?!
Kira, I think it certainly must be.
1 person likes this.
Great class! This was my first one on my free trial period and I'm "sold". I have been doing Pilates for several years and I am thrilled to be able to enjoy a class like this from home. I felt like I was there - train and all. :o) Thanks, Meredith.
Welcome to Pilates Anytime Irene! We are so happy to have you.
1 person likes this.
One of the best workouts ever!! Really enjoyed it and relaxed me a lot. It´s now in my favorites list. Thanks Meredith =)
1-10 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin