Connect the Dots<br>Cathleen Murakami<br>Class 2328

Connect the Dots
Cathleen Murakami
Class 2328

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Highly recommend this class! I've done Pilates on and off for years, but have always had a hard time really getting into my core rather than my neck. The great thing about PA is that you can try different teachers and approaches and figure out what works for you - and this did it for me! Catherine's cues are fantastic, and after going to my real-life Pilates class a few days after practicing with this video I have an aaaall new kind of core soreness! Can't wait to continue with the progression.
Cathleen Murakami
Julia R , thanks so much for taking the time to comment. So glad you found the cues and their subsequent integration open some new doors for you! I know what you mean about how just a slight change in wording or mental direction/focus gives you the AHA moment. So thrilled what I was saying worked for you!
1 person likes this.
Thank you so very much for a most inspiring class!  I really enjoyed your descriptions and visual aides of 'connecting the dots' - excited to learn more about pilates under your guidance.  Greetings from sunny South Africa!
1 person likes this.
I have just discovered your playlist and I am very impressed with you cueing...thank you so much for this amazing detailed class Cathleen
Cathleen Murakami
Cigdem, many thanks for taking the time to comment. My mentor teacher was very clear on precision cueing and it’s something I do pay attention to. The clearer you cue, the clearer the result (usually). I appreciate being taught with precision and I am happy you found my offerings useful. ❤️
21-25 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin