Coordination and Alignment
Troy McCarty
Class 2405

Watch this Class
Julia S
2 people like this.
Basic workout, but nice.
1 person likes this.
Thanks Julia for watching. I appreciate your comment.
1 person likes this.
Thanks for teaching another PA class Troy. We can all now workout like a Cleveland Cavelier! You do a great job of explaining the spring settings you use, while keeping a fluid session.
2 people like this.
Or, you are an exquisite mover!! I could watch you all day!!!
Hyde: Thanks for watching. Lets hope the Cavs take it this year with their new secret weapon Pilates!! GO CAVS
Danielle: Thanks for watching the class. Your right Or is an exquisite mover and a top notch teacher there in Hawaii.
Mary L
1 person likes this.
Thank you, being trained on a 4 spring apparatus and now teaching on a 5 spring can be like learning to walk. Your explanations of which spring helped me quite a bit. I also, like the elephant on tip toes to get the roundness of the spine.
Great class, Troy! I'm a fellow Clevelandier myself! Go Cavs, this is our year! Your cueing is fantastic! Thank you!
Hi Callie:
Thanks for the great compliment. If you ever in Cleveland Heights please make sure you drop bye my studio!! Thanks again for watching.
1 person likes this.
Troy thank you so much, I really enjoyed taking your class. The exposure I get from watching you teach in such a flawless manner is such a great example to me. And lets not forget about Or!
1-10 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin