Weight Shift Exploration<br>Alycea Ungaro<br>Class 2594

Weight Shift Exploration
Alycea Ungaro
Class 2594

Watch this Class
Kelly P
Loved this class, especially the 'table' series and the climb the mountain variation!
Love Alycea's classes, more, more please! Incredible teacher, love it! Learn so much from your classes, thank you!
Wonderful....thank you!
Not a huge crowd to roar here but I did a pretty good job on my own!!! You two ladies were fantastic, absolutely one of my favorite duet! Alycea, you are such an amazing teacher, I hope I will meet you one day in person and be able to take a workout like Coleen just did with you. I love your work and your articles, posts. Coleen - your form is the best. Off to play with my chair. Very inspired.
Such great feedback. Big thanks to all. You are the reason I teach. Hearing that certain ideas and approaches really help or change someone's result is incredibly rewarding. I continue to grow as a teacher every day because of each of you.
Great workout Alycea! And well done, great student!
great class. can you confirm what springs you use on the different exercises. i couldn't tell from the video.
MKV
Brilliant workout !!!!
Patty Hafen
FAB-U-lous! Made me dig deep, like when I work with Siri D. and Vil, but I haven't worked with them in a while. Thank you!
Patty Hafen
Oh, and telling us what springs you're changing to would be super helpful. Thank you!
11-20 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin