Body-Mind Celebration<br>Tash Barnard<br>Class 2616

Body-Mind Celebration
Tash Barnard
Class 2616

Watch this Class
You have beautiful form. I love this class and will practice it again. I feel you gave expert direction, very clear and great cueing with breath. Thank you.
Brenda B
Great, thanks!
谢谢您
Andrea W
Absolutely wonderful class! I must do it again soon. I did it yesterday and my body still feels the happy burn this morning ;)
great class!! how to feel stronger, thank you
Great class Tash. Thank you. I'm going to be feeling those 30 frog squats tomorrow!
Loved it Tash!
thank you fo r keeping us in the moment with your amazing cueing...this was a great class..
I don't know how I missed taking this class for the last 18 months since it was offered. I may be late to this party but I'm delighted to have spent it with you. Ironic that someone thought it wasn't clearly cued...I took the class on a day when my video was on the fritz and would only have audio cueing available. Why? Because Tash always provides some specific instructions!!
Wonderful class Tash Barnard, just finished the basi TT course in Dubai and heard so much about you so I just had to practice my mat routine with your guidance and boy was I chuffed :) love how the chest lifts got so intense with those extra little pulses and after round two I was almost going to hit the pause button ;) and the frogs wow didnt expect that...will be giving that to my mat class tomorrow morning, that will surely get their blood flowing :) hope to meet you soon in person! All the best Natassa
11-20 of 43

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin