Deep Core Relationship<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Class 2755

Deep Core Relationship
Karen Sanzo
Class 2755

Watch this Class
I love this! Very well done Karen!!
Lori
1 person likes this.
Karen, your cueing, as always, is superb! Just the little corrections and explanations help me to really get the exercises right. Thanks for expanding my horizons! And thanks to your lovely daughter as well.
2 people like this.
Love this Karen. Need to visit your studio soon.
3 people like this.
Karen, your classes are excellent. Any chance you might do an advanced mat class?
3 people like this.
Karen, I'm always so happy to see you at PA! Your classes are wonderful, I agree that your cueing is superb. I enjoyed this class very much, I found some interesting challanges - thanks to you, your daughter and PA!
2 people like this.
great class Karen, thanks, I like your style of teaching!
DJ
DJ
2 people like this.
Gained a lot from your correctional cueing and adjustment techniques nice to have a "real" client. Great instructor /client teamwork shown. Thank you!
2 people like this.
top notch explanations of where the movement originates, what it targets, less springs being more advanced sometimes. i will repeat this class often.
2 people like this.
Hi Karen! This is Connie Murtaugh from Omaha. Always love seeing you here! Your daughter is lovely. Her breaststroke couldn't have been better. Such beautiful extension. I always learn so much from you. Thank you Karen!
2 people like this.
Thanks, Karen. Always love your classes.
1-10 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin