Connecting to Your Seat
Lesley Logan
Class 2830

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Loved this class Lesley , thank you

Jacqueline thank you for taking!! xx~LL
1 person likes this.
This will be one class I keep coming back to. Great cues, the flow was nice. Thank you, Lesley Logan !
1 person likes this.
Stacey yay! I can't wait to have you back in class:) I love that about PA you find a class you like and you can come back as much as you want! "See" you again soon xx~LL
1 person likes this.
What an awesome class. Thank you, Lesley.
LuAnn you are sooo welcome!! xx~LL
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this class, so many new things for me. I loved the last plank for the end :)
Wanda YAY!!! To enjoy any planks is a win!! Thank you for taking class with me:) I've got another coming up soon so watch out for that release xx~LL
2 people like this.
Marching was a terrific preamble to bridging. Really increased my awareness of glute recruitment. The timely reminder about it being rib rotation rather than arms improved the twist. 6 more months of constant pilates practice got me to point I could maintain my kitten heels throughout the last exercise. Thanks!
1 person likes this.
Joni this is amazing news!!! Congrats on your new endurance and new found seat and twist. Thank you for taking class with me today and I hope you like my next one coming out xx~LL
31-40 of 56

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin