Full-Body Exploration<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 2851

Full-Body Exploration
Kristi Cooper
Class 2851

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Good class. Just missing arm workout. Added to mine. Thank u :)
1 person likes this.
Hello kristy!!!
The workout is really great !!
Can you write me from which brand your buttom and your top is?
1 person likes this.
Great class. Classic with good twists! Love the exploring what the body could do "today". This is a very good concept. Also enjoyed the new Eve's Lunge. Can't wait to try it. Thank you.
1 person likes this.
Kristi, thank you! Just what my body needed today. I particularly enjoyed your clear cues and your vision, and trying not to overwork and go for perfection. It was something I needed to hear, and be, in this moment. You are an amazing mover and teacher!
Thanks for the feedback everyone! Sometimes I just have to acknowledge my own tendency to try do and be more than is actually needed, possible or even expected, other than by myself. I probably wouldn't ever get up in front of the room to teach a class otherwise! Galina Gauch, the top I am wearing is made by fp Movement and the pants are NUX. I got them both on the Carbon 38 Website.
Lori
1 person likes this.
I especially enjoyed the back and hip stretches in this class. Really felt good. I also liked the idea of weighting into one leg or another. Great class! Thanks!
Lori
1 person likes this.
Also, at the time, didn't realize quite how much ab work I was doing...ouch and thanks at the same time! Love it!
1 person likes this.
This class felt amazing! Loved the cues, really helped me connect to my body today. Thank you!
Z A
1 person likes this.
Kristi that was long awaited;) ıt is soo good to workout with you. More please:)))
Thank you Z A! Jamie connecting to your body is the best! I'm glad it worked for you. And, Lori, I didn't realize the ab work quite as much in class as I did later either!
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin