Standing Towel Workout<br>Ken Gilbert<br>Class 2902

Standing Towel Workout
Ken Gilbert
Class 2902

Watch this Class
Ann S
Thanks Ken, I always love a towel class! My arms, shoulders and upper back really got a good workout. Loved the spine movements and found coordination a challenge...whew!
(Edited by Moderator - Alex Parsons on April 1, 2022)
Vimi ~ I'm sorry you had trouble with this video. I just tried it and it worked for me without any issues. I recommend trying a lower video quality as it should help the video play more smoothly. If you continue to have trouble, please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com.
Great upper body workout and it has helped me increase my repertoire with the Fletcher Towel LOVED this workout x
1 person likes this.
Debra . . . thank you for your comment! The Ron Fletcher Work (as I learned it) is with me everyday. Last week I was teaching a class a Bacara Resort and Spa when one of the students came up to me afterwards and said that the class reminded her of a Fletcher Class . . . I smiled and acknowledged the 10 years of study that I did with Ron.
Vimi . . . good! I truly appreciate hearing about how this work supports individual's development through the physical body. Thank you!
Never tried a workout like this before - and I LOVED it! It was fascinating to move my back and core in ways that I had never thought about before. Thank you for this - I will be doing it often!
Christina . . . exciting to hear that this work resonates with you! Let me know how you develop your back and core . . . thank you.
Kathryn A
Hi Ken! This is such a gift finding your classes online. I am in Missouri and deep into my yoga practice. There is nothing like this Ron Fletcher work! My body remembers!
1 person likes this.
Kathy! Great to hear from you . . . that you are continuing the work. Yes, once the body learns on deep levels it never forgets.
1 person likes this.
The "clock work" with proprioception and coordination work is smart and on task balance and fall prevention work. Thank you for sharing.
1-10 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin