Balance and Coordination<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 293

Balance and Coordination
Amy Havens
Class 293

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Amy,
Loved your class using both the foam roller and magic circle and working at a fast pace. I enjoy doing my pilates exercises using different kinds of props- like foam roller,stretch bands,weights and magic circle. I hope you will have more classes like this one!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Elaine! I too love the props as you can see, many of my classes incorporate them. Stay tuned as there is a follow up to this class coming on the site soon. My clients really love the variety and challenge of using props and I feel it's important to keep challenging our coordination this way. Glad you liked the class.....always nice to hear feedback. Have a great day!
Amy,

nice shoulder stability exercises & core workout! As Elaine, I love the props, makes the workout challenging, fun & always discovering new things! Great mini class! Thank you!
Thank you ShapeUp Anytime! Glad you liked this mini-class. We just put the follow up to this class up on the site this past weekend. It addressed more hip and leg work on the roller with ring with more ab work. Glad you liked it. Nice hearing from you!
More foam roller classes, please! It really helps with my back evenness and symmetry when used lengthwise like this, but I am getting tired of the few classes we have now.
Hi Lydia, thank you for your feedback! I'll pass your request on to all of us PA folks and get some new classes up soon. We're hearing you all.....'more foam roller classes'....OK!! :)
Good mini class, although I would not catorgorize it as deliberate pace.
Thank you Sherri ~ Would you classify it as moderate or accelerated?
1 person likes this.
Amy, thanks for a great class. My intention was to only watch the class but your exercises were so enticing I had to try them! You cracked me up when you said "this momma has some work to do". As I was struggling at the same time I laughed out loud and almost fell off the roller!
Annie! Glad you decided to take class instead of just watching it....nice of you to say. I'm often humbled by that darn roller....and I've been teaching for awhile, but it's something that keeps me honest!
1-10 of 35

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin