Rhythm of Movement<br>Kristi C. & Meredith R.<br>Class 2941

Rhythm of Movement
Kristi C. & Meredith R.
Class 2941

Watch this Class
You have a hilarious dynamic , you're obv competitive with each other ! Entertaining and good work out
Z A
2 people like this.
Hey girls, did I tell you that I love you;))
1 person likes this.
The dynamic between the instructors was distracting! It doesn't seem like they enjoy working together
1 person likes this.
I wish I had a reformer at home so I could do this class! I LOVE your Girl Time classes, Kristi & Meri. They are definitely some of my favorite.
2 people like this.
Liked the cue on pulling straps "at the end maybe turn pinky towards each other".
Really ads to extra soulders engaging .
Thank you !
Thank you for your feedback Lindsay. The fact is we do love working together. I believe what you are seeing is Meri's concern for me, a sort of checking in as we moved through sections of class each of us agreed to teach. I was/am recovering from a head injury and probably came back too soon. If this is the only class of ours you tried, I hope you will try another. We absolutely love working together.
Thanks to everyone for sharing our girl time with us!!
1 person likes this.
I love the energy and banter between the two of you! The only exercise I could not get into was leg pulls! I was al tangled up lol
Thanks for this amazing site which continues to challenge me!!!
Sharon O
2 people like this.
Thank you for this! Especially love the instructor dialogue as real bodies! Keeping it real!
These girls should do more cueing and less chatting. The lack of detailed cues is dangerous for anyone not well versed with Pilates techniques and standard moves. I liked this workout the least of any I have viewed on Pilates Anytime.
11-20 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin