Slow and Controlled Mat<br>Brett Miller<br>Class 3027

Slow and Controlled Mat
Brett Miller
Class 3027

Watch this Class
Brett Miller
Thank you Sharon , Alison Lloyd and Maura for the very kind words, it is nice to know that my teaching has impact even on video....and your personal compliments are greatly appreciated.
Brett Miller
Shameless plug to all who have commented, I hope you are a subscriber to Pilates Intel, THE FREE international Pilates newsletter that is completely unaffiliated to any organization. If you are, THANK YOU, and if you are not, what are you waiting for....it is at www.pilates intel.com.
Love the pace and also cueing of stretching arms and legs form the center through all movement . One of my favorite class . Thank you!
two words....yow za! ok a few more....thank you thank you. I love your weekly Pilates Intel and this was even better...didn't know it was possible! Gonna share lots of this w my students. They thank you too!
1 person likes this.
Wow. This was hard! I loved it.
Brett Miller
Hi Sheida, wonderful to hear that my class is one of your faves! And Jennifer, I am pleased to have an impact. Please tell your friends/students about the class and about Pilates Intel
Katja D
I enjoyed your class - especially the slow flow to get better consciousness/awareness and feedback of body and mind.
Thank you Brett!
Brett Miller
Thank you Katja !
3 people like this.
Wow ! This one is going straight to favourites ! Thank you Brett :)
I love reading your Pilates Intel newsletter...always informative and always funny! So nice to see you here on Pilates Anytime and I'm already looking forward to seeing your next workout. Thank you!
21-30 of 69

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin