Booty Barre™<br>Tracey Mallett<br>Class 304

Booty Barre™
Tracey Mallett
Class 304

Watch this Class
Thank Amie, Tracey Mallett is coming back to PA soon. I don't know that she will teach the extended version on that trip, but we will certainly pass the message on to her! thank you!
such a awesome work out I love her booty classes, can there be more of them please? she talked about a 80min class of this ?? is it on here as I cant find it and would love to do it. Tracey Mallett your one of my favourite instructors on here, no matter the class I always get a fantastic burn, heart rate p and sweat. I LOVE IT. well done all the way from AUSTRALIA
Hi Emelye Jane, Tracey Mallett's, longer class that she speaks of is usually done in studio sessions or with her teachers during their training. We do not have an 80 min Booty Barre video. Tracey will be here next week and she plans to do a BBarreless™ class. It won't be 80 minutes, but we know it will be good! Thanks for the request too. I'll pass it on to her if she doesn't see it here first.
It's been years since I did this class at home-now I remember how fun it is and why I am so sore afterwards! Definitely going to bring it back into my routine! Thanks Tracey!!
Ayelet K
1 person likes this.
Loved this class. Great addition to the regular repertoire. More please, and for different levels!
1 person likes this.
Well, I did it...but it was really hard on my knees :(
Love, love this class. It's a go-to for a tough workout. Watched it so many times. It never disappoints.
OMG what a class! Amazing Finally a class that made me sweat absolutely loved it!
Lisa V
Great class, very challenging, love Tracey! Appreciated the modification for the knees. Need to build up in that area. Thank you!
This is yoga???
161-170 of 239

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin