Strong Mat Flow<br>Maria Leone<br>Class 3047

Strong Mat Flow
Maria Leone
Class 3047

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Awesome variations on single leg stretch~ those really snuck up on me. Loved it.
1 person likes this.
So fun! and tough....loved the challenge surprises! Also loved the extra twist with criss cross, the flow of SSF, "flight", the LPF sequence....and the hip points cue! Thank you thank you!
1 person likes this.
Great class! Amazing instructor!
1 person likes this.
Challenging class with excellent flow and timing. I am strong but not at my fittest so I like that I can return to this and meet it at its level. Great class, thank you.
1 person likes this.
Love that you took the class at your pace and intend to return to it...that means you are an intelligent mover.
Hi Maria, thank you. I am pretty fit but I sit all day and sometimes at night too with freelance work in front of the computer or drawing...anyway, the part of the program that reflects my tightness are the side leg lifts while kneeling and one arm is supporting and the other arm behind head, Tough exercise for me, and I wonder what I can to improve, more of it I guess.
The kneeling side kicks are considered an advanced exercise. Side planks will help you build strength for this position. Start with just one foot in front of the other before stacking the feet.
Maria, yes the kneeling side kick. It is my periformis on both sides that must be tight, I am unable to lift my leg very high at all. I have to work at this. Painful when I massage certain areas around the performis as well.
Fantastic new moves. Wonderful workout!
T C
Nice Job Maria Leone happy to be able to take your class even when i cant make it to the studio.. Enjoyed the variations :)
81-90 of 112

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin