BASI Flow™ Mat
Lisa Hubbard
Class 3085

Watch this Class
Lisa Hubbard
1 person likes this.
Highly honored Karla Thank you for joining me! 💛
1 person likes this.
Great class!! you are so flexible. Lol. I’m jealous. Definitely challenging for me but I will keep trying. 👍😊
Lisa Hubbard
Keep up the good work Heather thanks so much for commenting & for taking class with me 😊
Paulina W
1 person likes this.
That was great workout !
Lisa Hubbard
Thanks paulina 🙏🏻 Appreciate you working out with me! Happy you enjoyed it!
1 person likes this.
Your enthusiasm is so motivating! I am approaching two years post partum with my second baby and similar to after my first I am struggling this far out with rollover and jackknife and boomerang as I'm just not as comfortable or confident rolling over because I'm worried about my neck and I am assuming that's more hamstrings and hip flexor tightness ... you are so fluid in your movement any advice ?
Lisa Hubbard
1 person likes this.
Thank you Kerry for your kind and encouraging words. I have been practicing Pilates for over 18-years. My low back was very tight prior to Pilates and I wasn’t as fluid as I am now, that’s for sure! The key is to keep moving everyday & suggest watching Pilates Anytime tutorial for modifying these spinal articulation exercises and master them. These are crucial in stretching hamstrings/back/hip flexors. You are correct, there shouldn’t be any pressure on the neck with these exercises. Hope you come back & try some of my other classes as well! Thanks again & hope to hear from you again 🙏🏻
Elaine S
1 person likes this.
I just joined Pilates Anytime today and this was my my first class, it was amazing!  I absolutely loved it.  Thank you Lisa 
Lisa Hubbard
1 person likes this.
Dear Elaine this is my first comment since 2010 that someone chose to take my class first, that I know of! Imagine my reaction to your lovely comments. I am so honored by you and thank you. And to Pilates Anytime for having me represent the BASI work. Thank you again from the heart. I know you’ll find so many more amazing classes here! Best wishes always 🙏
1 person likes this.
It's seems I can finally get back to level 2/3; thanks Lisa, for this motivating class. Quick and efficient!
71-80 of 103

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin