Creative Reformer Flow<br>Jenna Zaffino<br>Class 3112

Creative Reformer Flow
Jenna Zaffino
Class 3112

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Awesome class!! I especially loved the short spine variations! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Incredible, Jenna! Your motivating cues inspired me to go further into the work, and truly feel the love! Thank you so much. This is definitely one for the faves!
Lucie Bécus
1 person likes this.
Loved it - Thank you Jenna!
What's up with the breathing sounds is someone giving birth?
Jenna Zaffino
Thank you everyone for your detailed comments! I truly appreciate you taking the time to express what was meaningful to you. To the last comment: YES! YOU GOT IT! I actually was giving birth to a beautiful and creative sequence of movement! The process of filming your work is always so interesting- especially when it is you alone, working to be clear for any students who may be watching and with a microphone close to your mouth. Almost like being under a little magnifying glass. This is where the curiosity comes in and and this is why I'm called to this work. There are so many questions with limitless answers due to the limitless perspectives of the humans who produce work as well as the perspectives of those who view it. It is all at once so vulnerable and yet so curious. Oh- and if you didn't see the earlier thread, the show was Hamilton- gotta live an innovator who didn't play by the rules :).
OMG! Awesome, awesome, awesome. Thank you!
Michael Mary S
I love how you flow into each new movement. It is so graceful and beautiful. The progressions are also very helpful. Thank you.
Loved loved loved it ..... you made it look so easy, three thumbs up 😊
LOVE IT!!!! Thank you so much for a beautiful flowing class!
❤️
31-40 of 55

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin