Mat for Spine Health<br>Trent McEntire<br>Class 3120

Mat for Spine Health
Trent McEntire
Class 3120

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
just what was needed this morning, thank you
1 person likes this.
So great to have a class with you again! Love that version of x integration!
1 person likes this.
releases the low back by coming at it from opposite ends. YUM thankyou
Thanks everyone! So glad you find it helpful!
3 people like this.
Great cueing and lovely coupling of movement and breath. My body feels softened. This would be a fabulous pre-meditation movement series. Thank you, Trent!
1 person likes this.
When are you doing some more videos? Loved it.....both for personal usage and ideas for clients!
Sue C
1 person likes this.
Love this video Trent! It was a great way to start my day. Spine feels amazing. Clear and concise queuing as well. So glad you are on Pilates Anytime. Looking forward to more of your work. Please do an Arcus video as well.
Sam - another new video in this series will be out soon! Glad you found them helpful!
2 people like this.
I'm a couple of days late to this party. The good news is that I won't have to wait that long for the 3rd class in this series! Eagerly anticipating it after these 2 spectacular feel good classes.
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for this!! I had a major back sprain 12 years ago and have not been able to fully recover my core. This video really addresses my weak areas in a unique and amazing way.. Great for balancing spinal stabilitIy/mobility and general spinal rehab. I would really look forward to seeing more videos from you soon!
11-20 of 53

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin