Back to Basics Mat<br>Tracey Mallett<br>Class 3147

Back to Basics Mat
Tracey Mallett
Class 3147

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Really good class!! Actually, it was "nice" ;) Thanks!!
Carina H
1 person likes this.
Nice, Tracey Mallett. Thank you so much!! :)
1 person likes this.
Nice nice class!!
1 person likes this.
Loved this workout - it is so true, going back to basics and the fundamentals is important to do as it helps you reconnect with your body :) thank you Tracey Mallett
1 person likes this.
This mat class was amazing Tracey Mallett ! You continue to take me to school in every class you offer.
Sideline with the ball = AWESOME! I did find myself relaxing a bit much yet knowing it was there kept me lifted more! I loved the ball under the booty for a great core challenge. The ball at the sternum was fantastic to get into the middle back muscles and stay out of the lower back. I did feel the burn and toning!
I hope to see these moves in our Bootybarre elite membership. My students would love it! Thank you again for keeping it real and making me smile during your workouts!
1 person likes this.
Loved that...really what I needed today! Thank you! x
1 person likes this.
I love EVERY class Tracey Mallett has done here. 'Basic' in that there was nothing crazy in a cirque de soleil way but completely challenging, refreshing, and a mindful class. Thank you Tracey Mallett for making my day!
1 person likes this.
It did feel nice!! Body feels great and feels strong! Another great Tracey class!
1 person likes this.
You are still very British..... its a 'nice' class is such an understatement ! Its a really great class.
Diana London
Ester J
1 person likes this.
From Spain, I love all your class! Thank you!!!
31-40 of 138

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin