Seated Gondola Pole<br>Pat Guyton<br>Class 3155

Seated Gondola Pole
Pat Guyton
Class 3155

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I loved this class!! Plan to use this pole in my classes. Thanks Pat :)
Lori
1 person likes this.
Couldn't come at a better time for me. Due to an injury I'm unable to use my reformer or get to the floor for mat classes right now and have been doing mostly arm classes to keep myself moving. This will be perfect and help me to open myself up a bit. Thanks so much!
Mayu
1 person likes this.
Such a nice class, thank you very much! So useful with most clients & us too!
3 people like this.
Glad to hear that people are enjoying this class! I find that there are times when our "regulars" come in with a slight injury or a medical issue. This gives another option in a chair. If I am teaching a class everyone enjoys the change and all are happy. They like the proprioceptive feedback of the pole grounded on the floor, especially in the extension work which is always a challenge.
Excelente, y para adultos mayores una gran clase
I can't believe my luck! this class gives me options for a less mobile senior i'm working with AND fits perfectly with my "Twisty" theme for the month with my my group classes. They'll love these moves. Thank you!!
1 person likes this.
The vintage do love this class! Many of them like the way they can feel the sit bones grounded, especially if they have trouble getting to the floor.
Love this class - new and learning all the different things I can do for my clients!!
Really enjoyed that, thanks, very refreshing to use a different prop and also exercises that any age can have a go at...thankyou...and functional too!
Great class.  Love your cues and imagery.  Also "Joe's poles" for the win.  
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin