Men of Pilates Anytime<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3162

Men of Pilates Anytime
Amy Havens
Class 3162

Watch this Class
Laurie C
1 person likes this.
Awesome work men! Love to see men taking in some Pilates! As always great cueing from you, Amy! Just might have my husband try this class! Thank you, Amy😎
Lori
1 person likes this.
My husband needs this. Thanks Amy!
Amy , so wonderful to see real life men doing mat work ! They did great and it was very beneficial as teacher to see your cuing ..
I'll bet they felt fabulous afterward :))
Thanks Laurie , Lori and Deborah Wasko ! These two men did fabulously and yes, the felt better after! So much fun working with men and seeing the method work in their bodies!
2 people like this.
Loved your cueing, sometimes it's difficult to fully explain some of the flexion excercises. The leg and ankle stretches were particularly good. Your humour gets the best out of everyone, the two guys were great
Thank you Sharon ! This was so fun to teach!! The guys did great!
Amy, the expression on your face in the still for this class is ADORABLE. It makes me happy. I'm gonna sneak into this class...(shhh. don't tell!)
1 person likes this.
Love this! Great class, Amy, as always. And, wow, Jeff & Perry! Way to go! But who's behind the camera ... Kristi? ;)
1 person likes this.
Martha "Mars" Hart -- thank you! Oh the still shots.... you never know what they're going to capture! Jill -- our amazing production assistant Nicole was behind the camera that day! :)
1 person likes this.
Amy, I really like your casual style with the guys. Just what I needed! Cueing was clean and simple. Guys don't need picky details. PS - met you in MPLS with Buff Bones training 2012. Thank you for all your help.
1-10 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin