Short and Sweet Reformer<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 3177

Short and Sweet Reformer
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 3177

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
This is a perfect class for me to hop on my reformer before work get my energy up there and, you are so inspiring to keep going for it thx
1 person likes this.
Great class. Thank you ☺️
Helena B
1 person likes this.
Love the returning to the diagonals of the back fascia in different ways during the class-- reverse knee stretches, regular knee stretches, squat at the end being the deepest! Food for thought for my own classes...thanks!
Myriam Kane
1 person likes this.
Enjoyed this for my own self care today, Sarah Bertucelli ...really enjoyed the variations!!!!
Thanks Myriam Kane! It is is pretty cool that we can workout together while on opposite coasts.
1 person likes this.
New to PilatesAnytime, but really enjoyed this one on a sleepy Sunday. Particularly the hip stretches. I now feel very awake!
Welcome to PilatesAnytime Alison! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am pleased to her this class got you moving. Have a wonderful day.
1 person likes this.
Sarah, I love this video, especially the "simple" leg movements while sitting on side of reformer. In 1 month, I am having bi-lateral knee replacement surgery and this video has been my "pre-op" workout for strengthening my quads. thank you.
Anna
Hi Anna, thanks for your message. I am so happy you are enjoying the workout. It is amazing how effective and challenging very simple exercises can be. Good luck with the new knees! I look forward to to hearing about your progress. Warmly, Sarah
1 person likes this.
thoroughly enjoyed this workout, thank you.
21-30 of 42

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin