Spine Stabilizing Mat<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3201

Spine Stabilizing Mat
Meredith Rogers
Class 3201

Watch this Class
Thank you all for your feedback. Personally, I found this to be quite challenging!
1 person likes this.
Thanks Meredith! I am working on pelvic and spinal stabilization and core strengthening so this was perfect! Thanks again.
Michele P
2 people like this.
Thank you Meredith; this was such a valuable class! I have some scoliosis and degenerative disc issues, as do many clients my age, and felt stronger and pain free after your class. So many of us need more strength and stability in neutral pelvis and spine. I would love to see specific core strengthening exercises in neutral pelvis/spine on all apparatus. Have you offered that yet?
Katarina S
1 person likes this.
Great class Meridith. I did this class tonight and my clients also liked it. We're using Franklin balls with some of the exercises which provided extra feedback to my ladies.
1 person likes this.
Love this class!!!
Michele, I have not personally filmed this concept on all the apparatus but it is a great idea! I know that I have taught at least a reformer class that offers ideas around spinal stabilization and avoids flexion. I will keep it in mind for the future.
Katarina what a great idea to incorporate Franklin balls. Thanks for sharing your insight with us.
1 person likes this.
excellent video!!thank you!!
Michael Mary S
Really nice class. It looks easy; but I found many of the moves challenging. Great for students with back issues. Thank you.
Michael Mary I also found this class to be quite challenging.
Thanks for sharing your feedback.
Planning to do one on the reformer soon.
11-20 of 60

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin