Day 2: Breath<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3268

Day 2: Breath
Meredith Rogers
Class 3268

Watch this Class
Christiane F
This half an hour is exactly what I need to get out of my horrible stiffness, thank you, Meredith!
 This amount of time works so well in the middle of my work day! Another great class thank you Meredith!
1 person likes this.
Fantastic ring class! Simple movements with a little extra. The focus on breath was lovely. Thank you for these reminders. Yay, for making me work on my push-ups! 
Sandra B
1 person likes this.
Thanks for the class it was a bit difficult to do it without a ring.
Joanna G
1 person likes this.
Love the ring push-ups, great workout. Thank you. 
Joanna G ring push ups are the BEST thing about the ring!!
1 person likes this.
I've had a regular pilates practice for 10 years, but everything has gone by the wayside since I have a small home, no childcare and two young boys that are like velcro on me. I had always gone to the studio in the past because my kids make it difficult to work out at home. The 30 minutes Return to Me Challenge is something I can easily do once they go to sleep.  Thank you!

Samaris M that makes me so happy to hear.  Self care is so important and I'm glad this is helping you stay active and connected to you.
Heather
1 person likes this.
I’m loving this challenge. I really like the pace and Meredith your attitude about perfection is amazing. I never feel like I’m doing it wrong😊
Heather you can't do it wrong.  You can only do your best!
171-180 of 198

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin