Day 2: Breath<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3268

Day 2: Breath
Meredith Rogers
Class 3268

Watch this Class
Thank you all so much for showing up for this! I appreciate your feedback and support so much! Such a beautiful feeling of community. Happy holidays everyone!!
Michele G
1 person likes this.
I enjoyed this class 2 days ago but had to substitute a ball that day. Repeating today with a ring showed me just how much the ring helps embody the breathing. Repetition of the class brought the fundamentals more in focus. I'll definitely go back to day 2 after the 10 days are over. My practice has been all equipment based lately and this daily mat challenge reminds me just how good basic mat work makes me feel. Finally, I enjoy planks and chaturangas but have never been able to do 10 full plank pushups before. Your ring trick was so appreciated and just may get me there unassisted. Thankful!
1 person likes this.
Trina ~ I looked at your account and saw that you selected to receive the videos on Saturdays and Sundays. You can change this by restarting the challenge and choosing the days you would like. Please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com if you have any questions.
1 person likes this.
Sarah ~ I looked at your account and saw that you selected to receive your videos on Thursdays. You can restart the challenge to change the days that the videos are unlocked for you. If you have any trouble, please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com.
1 person likes this.
Excellent. Look forward to day 3.
1 person likes this.
Very nice! Thank you!!!
Sue B
1 person likes this.
inspired me into buying a magic circle and really enjoyed it. Still have to modify some moves for my knee restrictions but thoroughly enjoyed this session , thank you .
1 person likes this.
Love using the ring for analogy of abs !
1 person likes this.
Canโ€™t go wrong with the magic circle! Felt that in my ab-sicles!!
1 person likes this.
Well, that thirty minutes flew by! Is it tomorrow yet? ๐Ÿ˜„ I feel more than ready for my reformer class now โ€“ thanks for this wonderful, intention-setting series, Meredith Rogers.
21-30 of 198

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin