Day 3: Balance<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3269

Day 3: Balance
Meredith Rogers
Class 3269

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Beautiful class, i really enjoyed this one! Could you speak a little louder though? I agree it's also tricky to know where you are going to take us but you do enough reps to ensure I get a few done. Thank you these have been great for me!
1 person likes this.
Another great session "BALANCE". Look forward to Concentration tomorrow!!
1 person likes this.
many thanks. Enjoyed this
Lisa V
1 person likes this.
Excellent class and really enjoy how you "flow" each move into the next. No problems hearing it at all. Thanks for the series, Meredith!
5 people like this.
I may not have very good balance, and I may not be flexible, and I may be not as strong as I'd like to be, and I may have more fat on my body than I should, and I may be achy, but I'm going to set a goal to do 30 minutes of Pilates every day in 2018. Just putting it out there. Thanks for the inspiration.
Michele ~ Thank you for your feedback. There is a link to all of the videos in this challenge below the video. They will unlock one at a time on the days you chose. If you repeat the challenge later, you can still access all of the videos through the link below. I hope this helps!
Michele G
1 person likes this.
Thank you Gia Gia Calhoun !
Great class! The stretches were especially yummy for the hips. My 4 year old tried doing the class with me again, but lost her at the abs. She said, "Maybe I should stop exercising and just become a school person." It was hard to finish my ab work from laughing so hard. :D
AnnS
1 person likes this.
Fab for the day after New Year's. Sometimes slow is the most powerful. Thank you as ever, Meredith!
1 person likes this.
Loved the class especially the side lying series
11-20 of 81

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin