Day 3: Balance<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3269

Day 3: Balance
Meredith Rogers
Class 3269

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Really enjoying this - no.4 tomorrow - Looking forward!
1 person likes this.
Had a glitch in my schedule, now Im back. That was perfect. Thank you Meri!
Thanks Gals!
Gia Calhoun can you help Patty Smith ?
1 person likes this.
Thanks. That was a big help. I am learning to put classes in my que on my computer or iPad. Love how good I am already feeling. I am 74 now...and my body was turning into something I didn’t recognize...especially my nonexistent “powerhouse.” I am determined to change that. I have had 3 total joint replacements, 2 knees, right and left, and right shoulder. Tai Chi has been fabulous, but I needed something more for core strength. They are complimenting each other nicely. Thank you, fabulous teachers. Thank you, Kristi. I remember when you began...😘😘😘
Wow! Patty Smith you are amazing and inspiring.
Thanks for showing up and for sharing.
1 person likes this.
Now this is a part of my day - every day. I so love how I am feeling. I have very aggressive arthritis, particularly in my hands. Tai Chi addresses that nicely as well. In just 2 weeks I feel so much better than I have in ages. I am working on strength and flexibility as well. I am loving the ball classes too. I have a weighted ball and have ordered another (non weighted one.) Thank you!
Taghrid K
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Meredith, I'm loving these 30 minute classes having an injury in the back. I feel it's deep work and it makes my body feel free. I have a technical question. I have different time zone as I'm in the UAE so I have watched Day 2 a couple of days back but I haven't be able to unlock Day 3
Taghrid K
1 person likes this.
Loving the classes in this challenge, slow meditative with lots of focus and awareness. Thank you Meredith
Mariagrazia I
great job Meredith Rogers
Thank you Taghrid and Mariagrazia!
I am so happy to have you along.
Gia Calhoun Do you have any advice for Taghrid?
31-40 of 81

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin