Day 1: Movement with Purpose<br>Monica Wilson<br>Class 3283

Day 1: Movement with Purpose
Monica Wilson
Class 3283

Watch this Class
Monica Wilson
Hi Anne, We are just getting warmed up and in the groove here. Look out for class #4 where we really kick up the heat and start adding proper back extensions. Hope those make your body sing:)
2 people like this.
Sorry, challenge too advanced for me and I don't have the necessary equipment. MONICA, you are a "first class teacher" I practice your "let's get started classes " and these are perfect for me. Take care
2 people like this.
Hi Monica, thanks for the challenge! I love your energy and your commitment to the method. That you teach although you still recover from that injury speaks for itself!
Thank God, - I have all the equipment and look forward to be chased around the studio doing stuff that I havenĀ“t done for a while! I must say that the beginning of this class was not doable for me with the shape and the stiffness in my back in the morning - lifting the straight legs from supine into position for the hundred. I will never be able to do that and I never teach it that way. I think nobody should do it unless being really capable. But now I am looking forward for more! All the best!
Corta pero intensa clase!!, con ganas de mas desafios.Excelente
Monica Wilson
Hi Silke, I feel the same way! My body can get so stiff driving around my 3 kids and all that life brings that I feel like I can barely do a basic sometimes. With this Challenge I filmed a extra "stretch" class designed to do before these more rigorous and challenging workouts. I am going to try to see how we can link that class to this 30-Day Challenge. Glad you are enjoying it and am looking forward to hearing all about Your Revival! Monica:)
1 person likes this.
Monica Wilson Monica!! Loved, loved, loved. As a teacher, I cannot give enough gratitude for this series. I'm already in love - day one. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Monica thank you so much for this challenge, I have really enjoyed my day 1! What a wonderful idea to do this. I am so excited!! Hope you are feeling better!
1 person likes this.
I love this Challenge! Just what I was looking for...Thanks, Monica Wilson
1 person likes this.
Do not have chair , like challenge what can do instead of chair?
Monica Wilson
Hi Kathy! I am so glad you are enjoying this challenge! I keep doing it myself and am loving staying in great shape! At the risk of overloading the comments with my posts, please check out the 2nd page where I give Andree, Maree and Josephine suggestions on alternate exercises if you do not have an apparatus (the wound chair in this case). Thanks again and I hope you continue to enjoy the challenge! Monica:)
21-30 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin