Functional Reformer<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 3311

Functional Reformer
Tom McCook
Class 3311

Watch this Class
Becky C
As always; a pleasure taking class with you Tom. I always walk away from a class with you feeling my body in a deeper and more connected way. Thank you.
Great class and loaded with knowledge. Have to watch and keep listening more and more. Thanks for teaching us.
Thanks, felt these moves in all new places!
This class was very interesting and the details about pronation/supination were excellent. Thank you for a wonderful class. I feel tall.
Thank you
1 person likes this.
Tom I have issues when taking long walks and then experiencing the TLF/ piraformis issue afterwards . I feel today like all that discomfort has gone and I can move again functionally thank you and great class x
Taghrid K
Wow! Thank you so much Tom for Always giving us amazing classes at PA. You inspire us by how you keep learning and modifying things to integrate it all in. I loved the functional aspect related to walking and gait, all the glute loading and stretching, the connection of feet, hips, spine and shoulder girdle, your fabulous cues and I could go on and on. I need to do this class again and again to feel all these amazing connections deep inside. A million thanks. Would you be able to share your email.
Great class, I love the functional cues, thank you Tom!
1 person likes this.
Thank you all for your feedback, really great to hear your inspiring comments about your experience. Linda that's great news this class gave you an experience of improved function from the work, that's awesome and thank you for sharing! Tagrid I'm really happy to hear you find my approach gives you the opportunity to get inside the movements and feel the benefits. my email is: tom@centerofbalance.com
Thank you Pilates Anytime!
Thank you for this class. I always enjoy the instruction and hints you give as you teach. Good class
21-30 of 63

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin