New Year's Mat<br>Kristi C. & Meredith R.<br>Class 3328

New Year's Mat
Kristi C. & Meredith R.
Class 3328

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Really enjoyed this!
2 people like this.
Awww! I love you both. Thanks and happy new year!
1 person likes this.
FUN & CHALLENGING! Hope ypur New Year is filled with Grace & Peaxe! I am working on awareness & being more present,
Valerie B
1 person likes this.
I'm new to pilates, but thanks to you Meredith Rogers I'm truly falling in love with this kind of exercise. It makes me feel tall, free, connected with myself, and what a great complement to my dance training. Keep up the good work Meredith Rogers, I adopted you as my pilates instructor!
Thanks so much everyone! Valerie that is great to hear. I'd love to be your pilates instructor. Theresa awareness and presence are things I strive for on the daily.
1 person likes this.
You two together are so fun to listen to, besides the excellent Pilates! Meredith, that stretch where the sole of your foot is on the inside of your other knee , so wonderful! Kristi, I’ve done the single leg kick so many times but your cueing on that made such a difference! Love your classes!
Loved this class! I feel refreshed & stretched - thank you :)
Sadly this video still does not work for , But all others are absolutely fine .
1 person likes this.
Gill~I'm sorry you're having trouble with the video playback. I've switched you over to our alternate video player, and I hope that helps. Here are some FAQshttps://www.pilatesanytime.com/Pilates-Help/0/Articles that might be helpful as well. If you continue to experience video issues, please contact us at support@pilatesanytime.com.
1 person likes this.
I would like more verbal cueing as to what the body should be doing rather than the distracting chit chat
21-30 of 53

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin