Day 5: Thoracic Spine<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 3349

Day 5: Thoracic Spine
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 3349

Watch this Class
AnnS
1 person likes this.
Thank you as ever Sarah Bertucelli ! I'm really enjoying this 10-day challenge--fun to have new variations for the various exercises.
You are welcome. Thanks for taking the challenge!
1 person likes this.
Yum!
I really enjoyed the work with the ball and "Mat" work incorporated on the Reformer. It's a nice way to get your Reformer clients to try movements that typically only happen in a Mat class. Love!
Thanks JayDee Menchue. Mixing things up keeps the sessions interesting. Glad you enjoyed the class.
Katy E
1 person likes this.
Спасибо...очень интересный урок...
Katie M
1 person likes this.
Most playful one yet!  My often stuck back feels ever so slightly more mobile after this.  Thanks.
Samantha W
1 person likes this.
I found the climb a tree particularly challenging, dropping the head to the back caused me giddiness ( a new and not very nice sensation) On the second rep I kept my head straight to avoid this - guess Im getting old! Any suggestions on how to overcome?adapt this to avoid the giddines?
Samantha It is hard to guide you without seeing your body.  Keeping the head straight is a great idea and if that works, continue to do so.  Perhaps look at your thoracic extension and make sure you are extending the upper spine, not only the neck and head.  A GREAT way to practice this is by using the box in "long Box" position so that the thoracic spine is supported.  This is how we teach climb a tree in the BASI Pilates teacher training course.  Good luck and take care! 
Rachel J
1 person likes this.
i think this is my favourite so far.  loved everything about this class from the warm up on the ball to feet in straps and then downstretch flow.  climb a tree longbox was a revelation.  so much nicer on my body than with the short box.  i feel absolutely wonderful after that.  thank you so much Sarah.  Love your teaching style.  so honest and clear. x
11-20 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin