Stabilizing Reformer Flow<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3448

Stabilizing Reformer Flow
Meredith Rogers
Class 3448

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Would you explain the difference between the overball and the triadball? I have used the triadball lots, including for supine arms in straps, legs in straps, etc. but am not familiar with the overball. Thanks! BTW, loved the class -- looks easy but definitely a stability challenge.
Hi Sharon,
I have only worked personally with the overall but I looked up the triad ball and think it's essentially the same thing...the overall is maybe a little smaller. I think it's a brand name difference mostly.
1 person likes this.
I have a confession :) The first class I ever watched on PilatesAnytime was one of Meredith Rogers' fitness ball classes. I was just getting my training at the moment and really had none-to a few classes experience out of training. I thought that Meredith moved so slowly and made exercises particularly harder. I thought pilates shouldn't be this hard :)) now that I look back on that experiece, I realize what was different with how I was receiving that class at that time. I wasn't experienced at all, I had no idea how deep this work could be, I didn't know much about my body and mind and most importantly, I had no idea that going slow and steady is the only way to plant the seeds of getting into the core of this beautiful movement practice called pilates. Sooooo, thank you Meredith Rogers for your amazing, in depth, clearly communicated classes, thank you for being generous with your knowledge and experiences. Love you.
Oh wow Firuze! Thank you so much for sharing that with me.
Sending you love...
1 person likes this.
I loved this session Meredith. A beautiful challenging flow and my body felt amazing afterwards. Thank you x
So great to hear Tracie. Thank YOU. xx
Nicole F
1 person likes this.
Thank you lovely Meredith! Great variation for the reformer with the balls. I HAD a ball xx
Great to hear Nicole !!
1 person likes this.
What a fun and great class Meredith thank you added a whole new element with the ball!
21-30 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin