Connecting to the Mat<br>Lesley Logan<br>Class 3465

Connecting to the Mat
Lesley Logan
Class 3465

Watch this Class
6 people like this.
Challenging class, probably not ideal for me because I don't have much experience on the reformer or other instruments and therefore it was a bit too much talking about these for me.
Katia Hi Katia, Thank you so much for taking my class! I'm glad it was still challenging for you. I can totally understand where you are coming from. For this class and my next Reformer class, I was hoping to connect exercises from other parts of Pilates to each other. However, my other mat classes (2830 & 3158)are just solely talking about the mat. xx~LL
2 people like this.
loved the flow! classic advanced Pilates, a real mat class even without taking about the reformer all the time....
with some changes i can use it to teach my classes. thanks!
2 people like this.
Lesley, I loved how you integrated the reformer work directly into the mat flow as they are both reinforcing the other! I like how different angles can be achieved by mixing up the mat work with different apparatus. Good job!
5 people like this.
It's amazing how just thinking about how your hands or feet are positioned on the reformer engages muscles you ordinarily don't think about when doing this same work on the mat. Thanks for a great class and a challenge to find new movement!
2 people like this.
Aahhh : the two way stretch....
Wow Lesley Logan I loved the class and your cueing was perfect! It is awesome when you actually imagine and "feel" the bar and the straps in your hands or feet how that makes you engage and connect your body in a totally different way! That is why the whole Method is as simple as that: a mind/body conection. It was really helpful! I am SO glad to see máster Saul Choza doing the class! He is extraordinary, same as you! Saludos desde Costa Rica!
1 person likes this.
Merav thank you so much!! I hope your classes love what you took from this. And, if you're up for it my new Reformer class takes the ideas of the mat through our Reformer exercises. xx~LL
1 person likes this.
Traci yay!! I am so happy you enjoyed it! And, I agree, it's so nice to think about the different angles and how they help us and challenge us! xx~LL
1 person likes this.
Kandie so true! I love just playing a little bit to find new ways of connecting! I am so happy you do too. Thank you for taking my class xx~LL
1-10 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin