Class 3513

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Loved everything about this class!! Thank you
1 person likes this.
Thanks Denise ! Any highlights for you?
1 person likes this.
Roasted! Thank you Jared!
If you keep up these 'roasts' Monika W , it'll be Thanksgiving in no time! ;)
1 person likes this.
Jared this is the best class I've ever taken for hip mobility and spinal rotation. Absolutely love the creativity of this and even the ball prop. I have tight hips and also a flat spine so this work is great for me. I'm wondering if this would be good for a client with hip replacement? It sure seems like it would help with the mobility. Thanks for sharing this great info!!
1 person likes this.
The tempo and cueing were spot on - and I loved the way you worked internal and external hip rotation throughout the class. But the biggest Pilates "wowza" for me was the deepening of torso twist after the internal thigh bone rotation. Loved it!
Wonderfully creative and smart workout! I loved it Jared Kaplan ! Your intention was so clear. I loved the progression and simple clear direction. My hips feel amazing...thank you!
Thank you so much Tami ! The PNF hip/spine rotation work applied with the ball is fabulous for rewiring that critical connection, especially while harnessing the springs through both distal ends. I think more important than the mobility for your clients with hip replacements will be the strength and coordination it can bolster. The specificity of articular action AT the hip joint (aka NO CHEATING!) given the position/moving environment means deep control of the deep rotators. Denise LOL and YAY at the "wowza" factor - I had the same reaction the first time I did it (it works!!!). Thank you Michelle Dowell - feeling amazing is the HIGHEST compliment cuz I know how hard you work =)
1 person likes this.
Looks amazing, can't wait to try it!
Thanks so much Beth ! Let me know what you think once you've done it!
21-30 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin