New Year's Mat<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3645

New Year's Mat
Meredith Rogers
Class 3645

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Happy New Year Meri! What a wonderful, clean and challenging class. And don’t stop with the Pilates metaphors- they’re the best! We all send love for 2019! Xx
Cindy B
1 person likes this.
Loved this thanks Meredith! ❤️
1 person likes this.
Nice mat class, but I've noticed you forgot lifting hips on the elbows with arm twist on the other side..
Happy New Year Everyone!!
Please pardon my late response to your feedback. I've been on a much needed holiday internet hiatus. I appreciate so much your sweet comments and generosity with your sharing. May we all be well and kind to each other as well as ourselves in the coming year. Much love and blessings to you all!
Shoot, Iveta!
Thanks for letting me know. I hope you added them in for yourself anyway.
Still working on perfection....maybe next year.
1 person likes this.
Meredith.. Thank you. You remind me to stay with my body instead of my brain racing ahead & my body struggling to keep up. I am glad of you :)
1 person likes this.
More mental tangents please! Lovely class
Danita R
1 person likes this.
Such a lovely flow to this invogorating class! Mindful and purposeful and complete. Thanks so much!
1 person likes this.
Happy New Year Meredith! Thank you for the wonderful class, feel really recharged and inspired! ;)
That was lovely. I loved the stillness and the introspect. Thank you. Happy New Year to you, may 2019 be your best year yet.
31-40 of 75

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin