Moving into Side Support<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3700

Moving into Side Support
Amy Havens
Class 3700

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy- loved the way you linked the short box side bends together with side support- it was one of those light bulb “a ha!” moments. I was able to do it on my right side no problem, but left side, not so much. Will keep working at it. A work in progress for sure. 💜
Loved the building blocks...good teaching method . Thank you
1 person likes this.
Thanks Amy! Loved the progression! Nice pace for learning.
1 person likes this.
BRILLIANT!
DJ
DJ
1 person likes this.
Loved this from start to finish and felt strong going into the side support - thanks to you Amy and your great instruction! Please can you do more of these threading classes for other challenging exercises which are so often avoided ...
1 person likes this.
Another great class from you Amy, thank you. I often teach this way, so it was fantastic to get some more ideas and feel the build up for myself. More like this please!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy for an awesome class and thank you for the spring recommendations for Peak Pilates equipment.  Much appreciated.  Elizabeth
Michele M
1 person likes this.
Super creative and challenging.  I loved the sequence and building up to the epic side plank.  “Thumbs with the fingers” worked so much better for wrist support!  Thank you Amy! 
2 people like this.
Hello everyone and I want to thank you all for such positive feedback from this class!  Honestly, it's what makes my day -- coming on to see/hear such positivity from everyone and you all sharing what worked for you!  Thank you!!  
21-30 of 48

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin