Creative Mat Combinations<br>Carrie Pages<br>Class 3704

Creative Mat Combinations
Carrie Pages
Class 3704

Watch this Class
6 people like this.
I love the explanations and the time you took to cue the positions and movement. I teach like this and I get feedback about how this approach - the visualisations and explanations of what to feel, helps to deepen the experience, reassure people are doing it right or helps them to correct and and get more out of the movements. It doesn't suit those who want to move through the exercises to to get through the workout but I believe in trying to find there is more that can be explored in most movements, and find something more in a exercise that we feel we already know well. To me this is what being a teacher is - to do a class without giving clients the opportunity to find something new about their body, and finding out more out about what can be done in there exercise and how to go even deeper and further and trying to get everyone to find it is not really teaching.
1 person likes this.
I loved the dynamic, challenging transitions. I am a pilates teacher and while the ipad did need to be moved but I don't mind that - it's really tricky and restrictive to design a fun, challenging class online without this being required. I understand this can be a frustration but to me that's just how it is when doing video or online classes. And indeed being a class - the teacher demonstrates at the front generally and clients need to move out of position or turn the head occasionally to make sure they're doing things right; by which time the teacher should be up and about checking positions. At least in a video class the teacher is continually demonstrating the movement.
I loved the cueing - it gave me new cues and also it gave me a lot of reassurance that I teach like you in many ways. You are fun. I have found a new inspirational teacher! Please keep being you Carrie 💕
I just love you Carrie ♥️
1 person likes this.
Absolutely wonderful great carrie
1 person likes this.
Hi Carrie,

As a newly-become Pilates instructor from China, I’m blessed to be able to speak fluent English thus I could learn a lot from Pilatesanytime.com. I found your creative teaching is so different from what I’ve observed from some Chinese Pilates instructors. Glad to have your classes as a valuable resource to enrich my learning!

Best,
Joanna
1 person likes this.
Fun class, nice to move around!
1 person likes this.
I Loved!!! I love Carrie Pages!!! 😍😍😍
Marci C
1 person likes this.
Really creative variations with great cues that referred back to initial setup. Loved it!
1 person likes this.
Fun, fun, fun! and effective. I really need to not be afraid of "fun"when class planning! Thank you for inspiring me!
Ella D
1 person likes this.
I loved the variations and transitions, but I felt there was too much talking between the exercises, and a weird feeling of pausing the flow and just waiting for the teacher to stop talking and keep moving.
21-30 of 74

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin