Pelvis Power Reformer<br>Christi Idavoy<br>Class 3712

Pelvis Power Reformer
Christi Idavoy
Class 3712

Watch this Class
Thank you very much for this very great class. I suffer from PMS a sore, stiff and instable pelvic and lumbar spine shortly before the menses starts. Now I have the antidote! Thank you!!!
Angela B
grazie.
Oksana P
Amazing class. Loved your cueing. My tight hips loved it too ;). I feel this gentle inversion will be great for clients with Diastasis and will help release and activate diaphragms. Great stability work as well. Thank you so much!
Angela B
Grazie. UNA BELLA LEZIONE.
Christi, this is a revelation. Don't know how else to say it. Not just it allows me to work on some of my mobility issues (that Bridging with the Ball ... oh my God!) but also release the tension I have from sitting in my full-time job and from no doubt being very contraction-focused as a Pilates teacher-student most of the time. A combo which I'm slowly realizing is not the most productive way to be for me. Also, I was feeling very anxious when I started doing this this Saturday morning and I feel so relaxed and (maybe it's weird) "understood" now. I'll be doing more of your workouts for sure. Thank you thank you thank you.
Becky Wow!  That is the best feeling.  Thanks so much for sharing!
Erin Having struggled with anxiety myself, this message really hits home.  So grateful the class allowed you to transform the energy.  Movement is my favorite medicine and to know sharing the experience has a ripple effect is such a blessing!
Julia R  Thank you so much for sharing your experience.  I can so relate to your experience so I'm not surprised your feel 'understood'!  It is so rewarding and affirming to know we can find the similar experiences through our relationship to the body and the work.  Thank you again for sharing!
Barbara Yes!!!  That is so powerful.  We can release so much tension and get strong at the same time!  So happy to hear it's an antidote. 
Oksana Yes!!!  Great point about the inversion.  Thank you!
21-30 of 36

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin