Back Body Reformer<br>Mariska Breland<br>Class 3770

Back Body Reformer
Mariska Breland
Class 3770

Watch this Class
Gerri M
2 people like this.
Great variations and lots of challenges for hammies..loved it
Cowabunga!  Loved, loved, loved your creative, precisely described instruction, super fun program today.  Thank you 😊 

1 person likes this.
 Ditto to David’s comments! Loved swan on the short box and the single legwork in feet in straps.  I need to work on the back bends though. Thank you Mariska! 
1 person likes this.
What fun! Your creativity and variations are always such a treat, Mariska. Thank you so much! xo
Paola Maruca
1 person likes this.
awesome class as always....more please, much more
Z A
1 person likes this.
Wonderful🙏🙏
1 person likes this.
I love your creative classes! Especially the single leg work in straps.  I couldn't do the backbend, but will work on it.  Thank you for ALL of your classes you bring to PA. :)
What a great class, Mariska! If the pilates police arrest you I will post bail. Working on that back bend. Funny, I can do one from supine in the mat, but they terrify me on the Reformer...so I did sort of a one-sided, single arm, still holding my straps variation...hey, rotation plus extension. 👍
2 people like this.
Amazing class!! I am obsessed with your classes!! Thank you for a great workout!
Thank you all for taking the time to comment, and I'm glad you enjoyed it! Genevieve Malcolm  - I might be needing your number to add to my Emergency Contacts. ;) 
1-10 of 55

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin