Back Body Reformer<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3942

Back Body Reformer
Amy Havens
Class 3942

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy! Loved the progression through to the last exercise.
Z A
1 person likes this.
Amy that has been a great class. I feel very balanced. Thank you and happy new year 🙏
Laura M
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Amy, this is the first jumping workout I’ve felt strong enough to do since I had my second son a year ago! There were so many great variations to exercises I love. Really enjoyed it and already feel wobbly legged
Laura Z A Billie -- thank you gals so much for taking the time to leave a comment for me here!  I really appreciate  it and so happy to hear this Laura , wonderful!  Welcome back to jumping!!
1 person likes this.
Observing this for some teaching inspiration and looking forward to trying the workout too! Amy, I have a question: In the final stretch, do you keep the posterior tilt in the pelvis as the spine flexes forward? I suppose it would follow the movement naturally, but just wondering if it's still part of the stretch or something else :) Thank you so much!!!
1 person likes this.
Keep coming back to this one Amy. Love the continuous movement. Time flies with this one! Thank you as always!
1 person likes this.
Yum, so much fun, Amy! Thank you!
Thank you Terrip88* and Julia R , so glad you like this Back Body Reformer.  It was fun putting it together.  Yes, Julia R , I tried to keep the posterior tilt during the final stretch, could you feel that too?!
1 person likes this.
LOVED the class!!  Adding the band got to those arms and legs and using the jump board for upper body!  Loved the moves on the jump board. Worked the whole body and it was FUN!  Thank you Amy!

Christine T
1 person likes this.
This is the second time I've done this class. I love it!!! Thank you.
21-30 of 59

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin