Mobilizing Garuda Flow<br>James D'Silva<br>Class 3952

Mobilizing Garuda Flow
James D'Silva
Class 3952

Watch this Class
Kathy W
1 person likes this.
Thank you James! what a lovely person! and yes fun, dynamic challenging and moving like when we were kids. 
Ines G
2 people like this.
Fantastic teacher and great class. I’d like more Garuda Pilates in Pilates Anytime. My body feels great after this workout!
Samantha F
1 person likes this.
So great to see James finally on Pilates Anytime! A gorgeous Garuda flow to kick-start my day!
1 person likes this.
What an extraordinary teacher you are - thank you, thank you - inspirational, calming and a beautiful voice to listen to - let alone the expertise in guiding this class.  Such a delight to learn from -  more please!
Sooo good to see you here James to enjoy Garuda from the distance with someone (you) guiding us. Santander is far from my town and i cant listen Rosa guiding and remembering me the fundations  in her beautiful studio. She is the best host and make the long and hard TT a party time. I wish we meet soon there.  
Joleen W
1 person likes this.
Fabulous.   Love his descriptions and cues.  So good to see him on this venue!
1 person likes this.
as always incrible, I see you in Spain on 6/11/2020 in Malaga.
1 person likes this.
James!!!!!! I forgive you old man. Wonderful class. My all time fave teacher (on hearing your voice I could almost smell the old mats from the danceworks ).  I shall be sustained all day. 
Hello admins, Im having  terrible  trouble playing this video. Also with other videos lately. Only problem with this site, other websites open up just fine. Whats happening??? Help!!
1 person likes this.
Amazing workout with the bricks!!
41-50 of 80

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin