10 Years of Pilates Anytime<br>Pilates Anytime<br>Special 3976

10 Years of Pilates Anytime
Pilates Anytime
Special 3976

Watch this Special Feature
2 people like this.
Congratulations, Kristi -- to you and everyone who has made this project the huge success it is. I have never been stronger and healthier than I have been in the last two years as I set a goal and have spent countless mornings with you, Amy, Meredith, Gia and others who keep me motivated and strong. So much gratitude to you and all the instructors who share their expertise and love! Here's to 10 more great years! XO!
2 people like this.
PilatesAnytime allowed teachers to take from the best and get our sessions in too. Love you all. Thank you, Kristi for realizing you were on to something incredible. #wearepilates
2 people like this.
Thank all of you at Pilates Anytime! I am a better Pilates instructor and practitioner because of all of the amazing instructors, classes and workshops you provide access to. Don’t know what I’d do without you. Here’s to many many more years of Pilates Anytime!
2 people like this.
I think I may have been a member for most if not all of the ten years! Pilates Anytime has given me so much, taught me so much, and exposed me to so many things that I could not access out in the middle of Pennsylvania. It’s been a godsend. And what a thrill to visit the studio in 2014 and be a student in a class being filmed! Thank you so much Kristi and Amy for Pilates Anytime!
1 person likes this.
Not sure where my professional/personal practice would be without PIlates Anytime! Thanks so much for your committement to excellence, and keeping PA affordable. With love and gratitude, Laurie K
1 person likes this.
Congrats and many thanks to all of you! I’m also celebrating the 10th anniversary of my studio here in Holland this year. Yay! Love Pilates ❤️ always, anywhere, anytime.
1 person likes this.
Happy birthday!
1 person likes this.
Congratulations!  Whaw, what a nice special feature! well done! Looking forward to what your team will bring in 2020!! 
Michael Mary S
Congratulations on 10 years!  Keep it up.  Very thankful for all of your inspiring, challenging, and fun classes.
(Edited by Moderator - Kristi Cooper on January 7, 2020)
It may or may not surprise you all to learn that these comments brought me to tears. Hearing that you are more fit, healthier, inspired and that you know you are part of the Pilates Anytime family and Pilates community just means the world to me and I'm sure everyone at Pilates Anytime.  Thank you all for participating so fully however long you've been with us.  I am full of gratitude. Happy New Year, Happy new decade! 
11-20 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin