New Year's Mat<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3980

New Year's Mat
Meredith Rogers
Class 3980

Watch this Class
AnnS
1 person likes this.
Watching this on Feb. 21, makes me feel like I have a new year ahead of me! Thank you as ever, Meredith--you're the best.
1 person likes this.
Grateful for you Meredith! Loved the class!
1 person likes this.
Such a fabulous class. Calming and energising.
AnnS we have a new year ahead of us every day...
Thanks for the lovely compliments ladies!
1 person likes this.
The serendipity of me choosing this class for today was perfect. We are in lockdown in Barcelona, Spain because of the Coronavirus and, @Meredith, your metaphors and philosophies I found really grounding and reassuring. Thank you so much for your beautiful classes and delivery. 
Laura this class is perfect for this time in the world.  I have been revisiting myself. Stay safe and positive and keep up your practice!
1 person likes this.
Just what I needed to start my day in NYC.  Thank you! 
Lily Oberg
1 person likes this.
So much as changed since the first of this year, however this video reminded me that we are in charge of our choices.  It feels like so much is out of control right now, but that is something that we do have control of.  Thank you Meredith for this enjoyable class and for that message!  
Lily Oberg absolutely! 100%
We need to stay positive and put that energy into the world however difficult or tedious our day to days are.  
Kara N
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed this. Love the transitions, flow and unique variations on the classical work. 
41-50 of 84

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin