Whole Body Foam Roller<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 399

Whole Body Foam Roller
Kristi Cooper
Class 399

Watch this Class
Great to hear Lydia! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Loved this class!!! Fantastic stretches for the whole body. I felt relaxed afterwards!!!
1 person likes this.
Kristi, I loved this class! I had to substitute a strap for the circle and it worked just fine.
1 person likes this.
I am double- commenting, sorry. Again, I love this class, and I want MORE from Kristi in her whole-body style on the roller- very effective. I feel most complete where I've worked all over, arms to bottom, and I always feel that with you.
1 person likes this.
I loved it all Kristi! But the Very Oo la la moment for me was the finish with the ring (teaser-like moment & the rocking). Hami's feel very stretch and lovely. Thank you again, you never disappoint!
Had no problems with stopping. Class rolled out smoothly. Thank you Kristi, it was challenging.
Got the full class- thank you! I really enjoy re-thinking how to do chair and reformer exercises by using different props. It makes for a great and challenging workout. Thanks again
My pleasure! Thanks for the nice feedback everyone!
I took this class yesterday and I've got the good hurt today. It's been a while since I've really felt a class. Thanks Kristi.
Una clase muy difĂ­cil pero muy bonita, mas clases con foam roller. Gracias Kristi
21-30 of 42

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin