Creative Mat Combinations
Viktor Uygan
Class 4008

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Brilliant. Thank you Victor
LISA R
1 person likes this.
I love the way each exercise combines a couple of exercises, and you do it with such grace. There are so many cool subtle nuances to the flow. Great class - thank you....
Viktor Uygan
Claudia Happy to hear you thought my class was brilliant. Thank you for moving with me 😀
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
hi LISA so happy to hear you love the way each exercise combines a couple of exercises and also enjoyed the many cool subtle nuances to the flow. Thank you for moving with me :)
Lora Tunian
1 person likes this.
I enjoyed today this class,very nice combination and question. Thank you.
1 person likes this.
What a divine class Victor.  You are brilliant the way you combined the exercises making it more difficult and fun !
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Hi, Lora  I am happy to hear that you enjoyed my class and like the combination of the exercises that I provided in my class. Thank you for moving with me 😀
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Hi Brenda so happy to hear you find my class divine and you thought the way I combined the exercises making it more difficult and fun. Thank you for your feedback and moving with me 🙏
1 person likes this.
love this....esp "don't let the spice change the integrity of the dish"   Also loooved sgl leg circle to bicycle, leg pull front to side leg pull, and the hamstring stretch progression.     Thank you thank you
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Hi Jennifer I am loving the fact you are actually listening 🤣yes I am really big on eating and movement so no surprise I say stuff that includes spices 🤣Really happy to hear you enjoyed the transitions I provided during combined exercises. Keep moving 💪
271-280 of 478

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin