Day 1: Abdominals<br>Carrie Pages<br>Class 4038

Day 1: Abdominals
Carrie Pages
Class 4038

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I was puffing and panting at the end of this session - I've warmed up my bones for the day.   Thank you 
1 person likes this.
Loved this! Thank you Carrie!
1 person likes this.
Loved this workout.  My little space was a little cramped for the Jack-knives but I made it work.  Also, when I hold planks, I tend to feel a little discomfort in my knees (I have some past injuries).  Do you have any modification advice?
Jill S
1 person likes this.
Brilliant class Carrie, thank you! I love the cue with the plank, first pushing one foot into the ground to really make the connection with the lower abs! A game changer! Thanks so much, looking forward to the rest of the challenge!
Shawna H
1 person likes this.
Great class!! Challenging and fast (but not too much so). On the jackknife I couldn’t get my arms up above my head at the beginning, so I just left them down until teaser and then tried putting them above my head on the subsequent jackknifes but my back was not strong enough to keep my legs lifted into the proper position. Any recommendations on modifications? TIA! Can’t wait till the next class! ❤️
Belinda M
1 person likes this.
Stunning class. Wow, you're such a great inspiration!
Juliana A
1 person likes this.
Amazing workout. I cannot wait for my second day. Thank you, Carrie!
Jenny Hi Jenny!  Thanks so much for taking my class.  Try a little bend in your knees to relieve the knee pain.  Not sure if that will help but it's worth a try!!!  I hope you enjoyed  the rest of the challenge!  
Shawna Hi Shawna!  Thanks so much for taking my class.  I would just allow your knees to bend as needed and continue to work towards straight knees.  Good luck and I hope this tip helps!

1 person likes this.
Karen Hi Karen. I would just continue to build your hamstrings flexibility and improve your spinal articulation with other stretches and exercises.  I love to stretch my back by placing my feet on a wall, bridging up, and then rolling down.  It gives me the feeling of a smooth spine articulation, and I try to duplicate that while doing roll-ups and roll overs.  I hope this helps!
71-80 of 121

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin