Expansion Mat<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 4107

Expansion Mat
Kristi Cooper
Class 4107

Watch this Class
Michele P
1 person likes this.
Thank you for drawing from some of your favorite teachers, but making it your own with cueing, as you drop in to your body and experience each exercise. You are authentic and quirky (in such a cute way), and make me laugh, while working hard. 
Julie Lloyd
Thank you Kristi. As always, you make us think and go deep into ourselves to work more strongly without straining. Beautiful class as always.
Selene S
2 people like this.
Thank you Kristi! A feel of more length in my body at the end of class.
Kristi , your love for movement is infectious !!! More please :)
Blessings to all from Chicago !
Helen C
1 person likes this.
Thank you feeling good now x
Christie S
1 person likes this.
Christi has a natural, genuine way about her while at the same time one of the most knowledgeable, in-tune experts on exactly what is going on within every inch of your body. 
Helenice P
1 person likes this.
thank you!

Thank you Kristi, really enjoyed it!
Thank you all for the time being, I  will be teaching every Thursday at 8:30 AM PDT!  Actually, every couple of weeks, I will introduce you to a new guest to my class so you can meet them before they get set off on their own class time on Pilates Anytime. Though I don't always know who is with me in class, I honestly think of you all as regular students in the class. When I can't see you, I can't help but talk to you still. Thank you for being with me this time and I hope to "see" you again soon! 
Loved the class! Thank you! Feeling less stuck also.
21-30 of 59

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin