Cardio Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4147

Cardio Mat
Amy Havens
Class 4147

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Thank you Amy, great way to wake up. Have to work on getting up from a ball to squat. Used to able to do it so easily. Have my work cut out for me. With Gratitude. 
1 person likes this.
Thanks for the direction to look up and wave through the spine to finish rolling ball to standing.  Reminding the eyes to take you where you want to go so helpful when doing a level and orientation change.
Kimberley D
1 person likes this.
Now that was a great start to my first Monday morning of 2021! Hard work and got the hard rate going, just what I needed. How you manage to talk through that is beyond me ;)
Thank-you for your care and energy. x
1 person likes this.
Julia L Allison O Kimberley D thank you all for being here with me and glad you enjoyed this class and some of the cues to help you get up from that ball to squat!  It's a toughie, but so fun to do!
1 person likes this.
This was so much fun! Loved the different tempos and especially the rolling to kneeling/standing at the end - a great alternative to getting to standing using the seal. Thank you, Amy!
Thank you Marissa and so glad you liked that alternative exercise!  It's one of my favorites too!
1 person likes this.
I loved this.  My body is a bit stuck in slow and controlled mode and this was a perfect challenge for me to start getting those messages to my muscles a bit faster!  As always, love your natural, no nonsense way of teaching!
Maria P
1 person likes this.
This work out should be recommended anytime someone feels sad. Many of us had felt the same way you did at the beginning of this work out; not just during the lockdown, but any time during uncertainty and isolation. Movement heals and that is a scientific fact! Thank you Amy and keep moving us-you are an inspiration!!!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Katherine S , yep I'm a pretty no nonsense kind of teacher!  Maria P  -- thank you for seeing me.  Doing these live classes last year with ALL the stresses going on both in the world and personal (I had mountains and mountains of stress last year) really brought a lot to surface for me.  But yes I agree 100% -- movement heals!!!  I so appreciate you Maria P !
1 person likes this.
I feel so good after doing this class!  I love how you integrate cardio, flowing full-body movement and strength training.  Brilliant!
31-40 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin